Sunday, December 16, 2012

My Bad Habit of Overdoing Things

I just found out that I have this habit of making things way too difficult than they should be and it's sort of annoying me that I can't stop it 'XD
Like how for school I was suppose to do a project where all we could have done was print out a brochure that we  just had lay out on a typing program, but I had to use coffee and tea and fancy old writing(now I know how to write fancy XD) and coloring and stuff. My binder now reeks of coffee and tea and spices(don't even know where the 'spices' smell came from). 
Then there's that mini story we had to write about living in biome we had studied about. It had to be at least 150 words long, but I went above 800 words. Yup *pops p*
Then there's that science project where I just had to put frames around everything I put on and I just had to do this whole layout arrangement color thing on it. It was on a tri-board so I literally went all out 'XD
At least I got chizload of compliments from the classmates. I think the teacher is keeping my board though XD *I secretly want it back but I don't know how*
when I was designing my t-shirt, I went all fussy and did this mini yes/no thing to all my not-yet-printed designs which were on the computer. I settled with typed out quotes .___.

I still wasn't happy with all the outcomes though T-T

No comments:

Post a Comment