Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Difference Between Fears and Mortal Enemies

Spiders are a thing I fear, but then I fear it so much that I hate, which then builds up over time, and then made them my mortal enemies :l
They always win.

I have the fear of the dark. Not the normal type of dark, but the type of dark in the middle of the night that makes you think, " *insert swear word* I'm screwed!"
I was walking home from the library one day, which, by the way, is pretty darn far. In between my library and my house, is the school I go to. From my school to the library, there is a mini-bridge to lead across some mild wetlands. Days before that night, I was also walking home from the library and was crossing the bridge when I saw something black just run right past me. Scared as flip, I ran back home.
Now, back to the day I was talking about. It was nighttime, because it's winter here. It got dark early, so it gets darker by each passing second. It was freezing and I was carrying pounds worth of books in a tote bag.  I couldn't get a ride home because nobody answered and by the time I was walking and quarter home, they called back and I didn't really want to walk all the way back to the library so they could pick me up. There wasn't much crime in the area, so I was pretty much safe walking home. Thing is, I'm extremely paranoid. Nights before, I have read about Jeff the Killer and chiz, so I'm afraid something will jump out and stab me. I was crossing the bridge when I heard a rustle-like sound(my hearing tends to get good when I'm paranoid). I reached for my phone and used it as a sort of flashlight and found nothing. I was smack dab in the middle of the bridge, so I was freaking out. I walked a little more, got off the bridge, and ran for my life. Later on, I found out that the sound was just running water o____o

Now that makes the dark my immortal enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment