Thursday, October 4, 2012

One Choice : Introduction & Chapter 1 - I Wake Up To the Sweet Melody of Screaming

Introduction & Chapter 1 - I Wake Up To the Sweet Melody of Screaming

I want revenge.

They took my family away from me, away from my life, and now it’s my turn.
I remember going downstairs when I heard the screaming, only to find the bodies of my family, lifeless on the ground. The only one alive was Charity, my little sister. They killed her slowly in front of me, skinning her with a single blade, which had carvings of blood red roses on it. I could remember the reflection it had when it faced towards me. It made me look covered in blood, and with my face in tears, it made me look like a coward.

I am going to get them. I was 6 years old.

I am almost 16 now, and I want my revenge.

-Anita Lilithian Woods
~ +  *  +  *  +  *  +  * +  *  +  *  +  *  +  *  +  *  +  *  +  *  +  *  +  *  +  *  +  *  +  *  +  *  +  *  +  ~

Hearing the sounds of the creatures woke me up. Well, it really wasn’t just the word, ‘sound’. It was more of a battle. Extremely loud, and hard to sleep through. I didn’t really care about what the hell they were doing out there, but if Anita doesn't get any sleep, their booties are going straight to hell. Literally. I grab my jacket, which was located in the far corner of the tent, and my blade, which is always soaked in salt water.

I charged out there, and what do you know? Two freaking demons on MY LAWN.

They seemed to be having a blast. One - in human form - had razor sharp nails, about half a foot long, was stabbing the other repeatedly. The other - demon form, which looked like an angry cloud of smoke - had two dark arms snaking out, trying to suffocate the other. If I was a stupid, idiotic person, I would've said they fought gracefully. The human looking one looked bored, but it’s eyes showed hunger, and it’s movements were precise, almost planned out. Smokey there looked like the wind. It’s movements were swift, and a tad bit faster than the human looking one, but it’s attacks were clumsy(in my eyes).

“GET THE HELL OFF MY AREA BEFORE I KILL YOU BOTH!” I scream, stomping my right foot.

Never, ever mess with me in the morning. You’ll regret it. Trust me.

They both stop, both(even the smokey on) gave me a mock grin. I narrow my eyes at them.

“10 . . . “I start counting. When it reaches numero 0, they’ll be worse than dead.

The human looking one walks up to me.

And holds it’s hand out. I frown. “What are you doing?” I ask.

“I believe in having the people who are going to die from me to have to know my name first.” it says, a smirk on it’s face.”Names Incendio” It’s voice is disgustingly like velvet.

I glare at it.”9. . . 8 . . .”

“Very rude of you to not introduce yourself.” it says.

“To me, you’re just a thing.” I made sure to add as much venom into my words as possible.

He holds a hand to his empty chest.”Ouch, I am so hurt.” he says sarcastically.

Something freezing touches my shoulders, and I almost jump. Almost.
“Now now Flame, don’t scare the poor little thing.” A husky voice says cheerfully behind me. I scream and immediately try to punch the guy - I mean demon.

Instead, my fist meets a hard chest.

“OW!” I scream, cradling my fist hand.

I raise my blade - a silver dagger, in my good hand, and twirl it around smoothly. They both stare at it, wide-eyed. Then they back off at least 20 feet.

I grin.

“Get the hell off my lawn before I shove my boot up your tushies!” I warned them.

“Woa, woa, woa! Look, we didn’t even see your. . . “ it looks at my tiny tent. “house?”

I glare at him, shooting him daggers.”I’m camping out here. That’s not my house you jerk!”

It rolls its eyes.”Sure. Now, shall we get to the exciting part?”

I was confused for a second, but that was all it took.

In mere seconds, I was pinned to the ground, both of the demons holding me down. The one that use to look like smoke flung my dagger away with a disgusted look, and shook it’s hand, as if it could shake away the bad feelings it carried towards it. I open my mouth to scream, but the sound catches in my throat. The only thing that came out was a muffled cry.

Don’t cry Anita, don’t let the monsters see you cry.

I kept on fighting the tears that threatened to spill in my eyes. I haven’t done my part yet. I can't die yet!

I kick and try to bite the arms holding me down, but every time I tried, they both grinned, and they had a look in their eyes. I shuddered on the inside.

“L-Let me g-go!” I managed to make out with my dry throat.

The smokey demon tsks me.

“We don’t want to get sent back there - it sort of sucks, so if you don’t mind, let us defile and kill you.” it says.

I feel my eyes go big. OH HELL NO.

“YOU JERKS! SCUM! BLOODY LITTLE *censored*! I SWEAR, I WILL *censored* AND THEN I WILL *censored* AND YOU’LL EVER REGRET *censored*-ING ME!” I have probably used all of the creative words I knew, and there was plenty. Even through my quiet voice, they were vicious.

The demon - Incendio? - frowned, and cut me in my forearm with his nail. I stare quietly at the blood forming. And then I send out a bloodcurdling scream as shots of pain went from my forearm to all around my body.

“Hush little Dove, all will be over soon.” the smokey demon says before I fall into the deep abyss of unconsciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment